THE POWER OF MIND

Do you know that God created human as a perfect creature among other creatures such as animals, plants, jinn, angels, etc. When Adam was created, God had all to bow down to Him, only one did not do, it is devil because devil has a negative and arrogant character.

Humans have created a very perfect body. They have eyes to see, ears to hear, nose to smell, tongue to taste, skin to feel and heart to feel. God gives the human mind and passion. Mind’s function to remember, to think, to understand, and to control the passions.

Now we do not discuss about it. We’re talking about the brain. Humans and some animals created by God to have a brain. The brain is protected by the skull and head. The brain consists of many nerves and is the central nervous system. The human brain has a volume of about 1350 cc and consisting of 100 million nerve cells. The human brain is responsible for setting the whole body and the human mind.

Did you know that the human brain is more powerful than the greatest computer today? According to the study, we have about 200 billion brain cells and we could save about 100 billion bits of information. Why we are not better understand a thing when our brain has over 100 trillion possible connections. Why we cannot be more creative when we have about 4000 thinking every 24 hours. Did you know that the human brain has more memory capacity about 30-70 trillion Gigabyte than greatest computer in the world.

On a computer, CPU (Central Processing Unit) is a mind. Computer as a human creation has a certain age to use. The more uses it, its will decrease for its ability, it is different with human brain, it will be increasingly while it often being used. The human brain is only working about 10% and it is able to produce their greatest work. While the remaining 90% of human brain are unemployed. Imagine if 100% of all our brain works, how great it is, we can do everything.

Do you believe in the power of the mind? What we think and feel through the heart will be transferred directly to the brain, the brain will record and process its. The more frequent and more powerful thoughts and feelings will grow stronger brain works, so that it will transfer to the rest of the body to do what we think is.

Would you believe that all we did will occur, but it cannot be separated with any confidence, effort and prayer.

That everything we always be positive and good, we must always think positive so that whatever we do is positive.

I strongly believe in the power of mind to think that I want it make happen. And, accompanied by faith and prayer. It will make to happen.

Well… how about you?

 

by MEYF ^_^

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s